TSTC consultants analyze, define/baseline, re-engineer, and streamline processes and policies, systems, and infrastructures. From initial analysis through enterprise-wide implementation, our proven experience and “outside the box” thinking translates into innovative, comprehensive, and defendable solutions.
Your needs are varied and complex. Some are near term (tactical) and others are long term (strategic). However, most are a combination of these often conflicting priorities. TSTC consultants use full lifecycle and balanced approaches to work with you in analyzing, defining, and enhancing processes and policies, systems, and infrastructures. Our proven experience combined with our Management Consulting and organizational change management expertise, provides solutions to both time and mission critical requirements – facilitating informed near term and long term decisions at all organizational levels.
Through interaction with business/mission owners, end-users, and other stakeholders, we:
- research and document the current state
- perform strategic and tactical analyses including baselining and root cause analyses
- identify and recommend improvement opportunities in support of business / mission objectives
- define and develop specifications for new or modified processes
- develop roadmaps and help implement / execute changes and improvements
- act as liaisons between business / mission owners and IT organizations
- translate business requirements into functional and system requirements understandable by IT staff
- assist in the verification and validation of solutions and approaches though independent verification and validation
Our efforts ensure that your needs are met, your wants are accommodated, your mission / business objectives are supported, and applicable regulatory standards and guidance are addressed.